ChemicalX #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PostGuest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Username: ChemicalX

2. PB2 profile link: http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=ChemicalX&id=1241150

3. Do you have any alternate accounts , if yes please state their usernames with their respective profile links:

DeadFusion (lost the password to the account) – http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=DeadFusion&id=632913
ChemicalX Alt – http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ChemicalX%20Alt&id=1262130
DF_ – http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=DF_&id=1302419
Phrixis – http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Phrixis&id=1265162

4. Kills count: 9 207

5. Deaths count: 4 633

6. Are you currently in a clan?: Not at the moment.

7. What clans have you been in before?: G$, RBU, MBS, H3CKTIK, Kickass 

8. Why did you join those clans?: G$ was big at the time and I was new to the game so I joined it. RBU was a clan I made then gave away. MBS was also another clan I made but died due to me being inactive. H3CKTIK was a clan with pros and they wanted me to join. I joined Kickass because I'm good friends with Taimer.

9. Do you know anyone in YRN?: Josh8019924, Obinator3000, ProtheanWarrior, Proxy, Illest, QilinXD, ASDFAFJOE, Uncoiled, Yowane Haku*, FireBreather, Califresh16, Juan The Red, MKKills*, Euphoric Stargazer*, DlvS, 1Bit aka Michael*, Dark Lord*, Kamterry12, Zeid, KillerUnicorn, Taimer, Christopher2643, Sniper2, Sunshine Armor, ThatRageQuit, ThatBlueArt, Manta Ray, iPoisonater, xCrazyApple, Sir Chief*, Syluster, Yui Nexius

Red means I know them personally.
Yellow means I've seen their names before.

10. What severs do you usually play in and state their pings: Washington – 40, California – 100

11. Why do you want to join YRN?: I've seen members with the tag who actually have skill; the clan doesn't seem that bad and I respect it as an official clan of Pb2. Also a member asked me to join and I value that member's opinions.

12. What do you believe defines a good player and a bad player?: A good player is not necessarily a pro, but someone who values character as much as they do skill. This kind of player is someone who you would expect to train people who aren't as good as themselves as opposed to a bad player who either puts all of their apples into having high skill or having high character. Yes, too much character can be a bad thing if someone doesn't understand when lines must be drawn and people must be punished for breaking the rules.

13. Will you be active on YRN chat, discord, site and in game?: About once or twice a week on Discord but in about a few weeks I will be fully active almost every day.

14. Current countryside/State of residence?: Virginia

15. Have you been tested?: Not yet.

16. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: I read the requirements and I saw that it stated I needed to be gaining ppp for Top 100. I actually got 27th place in November 2014 but then they froze rewarding so when I got 17th place that December, it didn't count. I don't plan to go for Top 100 because the rewards nowadays are considered worthless because of the messed up system. I've played a little bit and I see that you have to target players that have the same PPP as you. That is a lot of work compared to the old system. Based on all of this I guess I'm applying for Trial Member.

Last edited by ChemicalX on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red X
Supreme Leader
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:00 am

Okay , testers will be on soon or later. 
https://discord.gg/0zO6sGcnpgK4MQZ3  head to the academy and you will get tested when they arrive.

Last edited by Red X on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

PostGuest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:01 am

Are you a tester?
Red X
Supreme Leader
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:02 am

Use to be but not anymore , Ace , Obi and Proth are the testers.

PostGuest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:04 am

So what happens if I win against the tester?

And what map will it be?
Red X
Supreme Leader
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:07 am

Lol its quite obvious if you win against the tester you get accepted , if you get  passing score you also get accepted . It is unknown what map will be selected its usually stryde-sniper but you can get another map choice if that is allowed .

PostGuest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:08 am

Oh because BoZ does a little more.

And what is the "passing score"?
Red X
Supreme Leader
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 am

Well the tests are to 20. about like 15+ should be  a passing score.

PostGuest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:11 am

Can you come to the chatbox so we can talk?
Red X
Supreme Leader
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 am

Sure i will be right there.

PostGuest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:19 pm

The Discord link expired.

PostGuest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:32 pm

very good app ! bounce
Red X
Supreme Leader
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:55 pm

well this is accepted now , Welcome chem!

Topic locked

PostGuest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:03 pm

guys just clarification.. in the tests there is no passing score.. we just wanna see potential.. we will decide whether someone joins based on application.. but plp have joined when they got rekt 20-7 in test.. and in yrn we try to get our peeps better.. thats all

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum