Kostadin 8 #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iXorizon
Non-Member
View user profile

PostiXorizon on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kostadin%208&id=1080460

2. Kills Count: 8 036

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.47

4. Level Developer Rank: 1.09

5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 0.72

6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: 2 Years and 6 Months

7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): Nope, all of them are lost.  I had over 10 Alts lol.

8. Are you in a clan? No.

9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: 
JOG, GFNE, DF, CB, IIA, JKL, COPB, PBDR, PRF, NSU, CA, DOB, ExOduS, Infamous
JOG: Have fun with members, later on i wanted to join DOB so i left the clan, was in the clan for 1 year.

GFNE: Same with JOG, just this clan died and transformed into DFOE and died again.

DF: Was in the clan just some hours, nothing special.

CB: I don't actually remember but their leader invited me to join and i just had the tag for nothing, no website, no chat, no nothing.

IIA: Was invited again, stayed in the clan for some weeks and left to join DOB.

JKL: I think i was invited. later on while i was in the clan, it died the leader stated because of inactivity.

COPB: I don't really remember, i left the clan to join DOB i think.

PBDR: I asked to join but the leader didn't even know i was in the clan so i left to join DOB.

PRF: I don't remember, i joined and then left to join DOB.

NSU: I applied for the clan and then left to join DOB

DOB: I had so much fun in the clan but i left it cause they always post pr0n in the other chat and i gained little attention.

CA: I don't think this is even a clan, it's just my friend's chat, i was invited to join and left to join DOB.

ExOduS: 3 of my friends were there, i met 2 new guys they were chill, then i wanted to join YrN (what i am applying for) and then after i left i saw their true side, monsters. 

Infamous: I don't really think this is a clan, it was just a tag my friend chaseYoung asked me to wear back in 2015.

10. Why are you applying for YRN? Because this is a famous clan, my friend CaptainSolo is here and hes been telling me so many good stories about this clan, i hope that this is the real family that im searching for and i will have fun and meet new members of the clan and hope for them to treat me as a normal person.

11. How can you benefit YRN? I can help it recruit more members, help it become bigger, better and stronger

12. What YRN Members do you know? CaptainSolo, Saw-, Juan.

13. Who invited you? Nobody, i wanted to join this clan.

14. Most frequently played server and average ping: Ukraine 60-130 (Average) 100-180 (Rare) California 200-220 (Mostly) 250- (When i have bad internet lmao)

15. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? 5-6 Hours a day on Discord, 3 Hours PB2 and 3 Forums

16. What are your skills within PB2? Selfboosting, Waterboosting, rushing and sometimes camping.

17. Country of Residence: Macedonia, FYRO

18. Field of Application: Member

19. Do you understand the recruitment process?: Yes, i 100% do

20. How many requirements do you meet?: All of them, as far as i think.

21. Extra comments: I am 10, don't deny me for that pls

CaptainSolo
Non-Member
View user profile

PostCaptainSolo on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:09 am

I gave you example. 
What you will do, if that happen?
iXorizon
Non-Member
View user profile

PostiXorizon on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:24 am

well, i would think first about it and ill reapply, the best way to join a clan is to never give up.

Oh i am so sorry i forgot that i had an Alt acc here it is: iVenum Profile link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iVenum&id=1536645
Can you forgive me please i really forgot about i

Last edited by CaptainSolo on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments merged)
CaptainSolo
Non-Member
View user profile

PostCaptainSolo on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 am

iProtokol wrote:Oh i am so sorry i forgot that i had an Alt acc here it is: iVenum Profile link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iVenum&id=1536645
Can you forgive me please i really forgot about it
Avoid double posting.
I don't think it will cause a problem, since you wrote it.
Emily
Prestige Member
View user profile

PostEmily on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Nice application, you are seem to be mature enough. The only thing i didn't really like in it - your answer about past clans is a bit messed up, some people, as you see, have misunderstood it, thinking that you joined some clans/and left them for DOB multiple times, and vice versa. I hope to see you in YRN soon c:
iXorizon
Non-Member
View user profile

PostiXorizon on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Thank you, in DOB most of my friends were there but i joined a few days later before some of the members were banned for DDosing, i had no attention and i didn't love their work that they did.
Its_Juan
Non-Member
View user profile

PostIts_Juan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:12 pm

You are not a member yet do not post on other peoples applications please
YRN91
Administrator
View user profile

PostYRN91 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:10 pm

You have passed polls / tests welcome to YrN!!!

Application Accepted!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum