vaan #1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Wannabe
Official Member
Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWannabe on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link:  http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Vaa&id=1545188


2. Kills Count: 8180

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 2.1


4. Level Developer Rank: None


5. Predicted Player Points Amount: 1.92 ppp, 1.31 pp


6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: years (started to playing this game when multiplayer has appeard)


7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links): none


8. Are you in a clan? no longer


9. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: MLG, DF, Knights, DOB, GSA (wow that was long time ago), ARES, USF


10. Why are you applying for YRN? Decided to join new clan where I can find some nice peoples. Thing that encouraged me mostly is ur not warring other clans. Why so? Becouse wars start only dramas nothing more. What else should I say.. I'm tired of clans I used to be becouse of peoples... So I hope we can find same language if I will get accepted 


11. How can you benefit YRN? Tbh I can do a lot of things that peoples ask me for.. I can be shield for those I like. I can be helpful for those in needed. Tbh I learn fast so even if I can't do some thing now I can easly learn it. I was making some graphics in past like 2-3 years ago and making videos (cuz I had to at school). Anyway I'm pretty sure even if we might don't know now what can I do. We will even faster than you think. That's a promise.


12. What YRN Members do you know? Pivot and Juan maybe Spider a little bit 


13.What past experience from your previous clans did you have and were they good or bad? Some good and bad moments. Some of those clans left with only bad one and some with good enough  memories that I would like to return to past becouse of them. What else I can say clan is a clan (kinda home or family) sometimes you suit here, sometimes you don't like in life. 

13.(II) Explain what experience do you desire to find in YrN? Friendship? Trust? Maybe some skills. I care mostly about if I will suit here so I would like to get your trust first, skill might wait Smile 

13.(III) What goals do you want to achieve in YrN? Find some friends? There's not too many things I would are about. Maybe to get in top 10 or find someone I will play with in other games not only pb2


14. In your opinion what makes YrN different/better from other clans? as I said not warring others. It's exactly what I need. I'm pretty sure you don't have dramas but if you do then not that often so this already makes me want to join you.


15. Most frequently played server and average ping: So I was playing mostly in cali becouse of mlg last time but I had to switch servers to eu or wash to play rankeds. My ping in eu is 80-110 and in wash 150-180 (I want to be correct, reason of that ping difference)


16. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? So I was every day before I decided to join yrn so I will now. Nothing has changed. I'm active becouse I care.

16.(II) Discord account username,if you have made an account on there : 
שคภภค๒є

17. What are your skills within PB2? swords, warfares, snipers (not that much to beat some of your meembers in snipes but I can easly handle with others Razz), glitching, selfboost, maybe rails? I can suit to every situation but that doesn't mean I like them all.


18. Describe what kind of person you are: Tbh I can easly say some of you might hate me at start or even hate forever. I person who's not afraid of saying what is needed to say. You might think sometimes I'm raging becouse I want you to think like that. I don't like liers/traitors/hypocrites or stupidity. Yhis might be a reason why I'm savage sometimes. I have some bad habits you might don't like but I can easly say that I'm loyal, fair (always between the conflict till I don't evaluate the situation), trustworthy, and friendly to peoples who deserves it.


19. Which do you value the most or both (Skill) , (Attitude) , (Skill and Attitude)? Attitude. I don't have to think too long about this becouse skill is something you might earn in future (even this close one) but attitude is something hard to change. 


20. Country of Residence: Poland


21. Field of Application:  Guess trial member cuz that's my first app in yrn lol.


22. Do you understand the recruitment process? kinda but if I will have any problems then I'm not afraid of asking


23. Total number of Requirements met: 5 (all of them)


24.By the power vested in you , do you agree to take this oath seriously by being loyal to YrN , contributing as much as possible instead of just wearing the tag or doing nothing to improve or take the clan to another level and serving YrN well at the same time inspiring others to apply as well as obeying your fellow prestige members , Council and the leader. You also agree to respect all your clanmates regardless of what position/who they are, you also must not leave YrN for any other clan this is a big offense in YrN it can almost get you banned from the clan , Do you think be honest with us 100% and follow all rules no matter where , if you break the oath we  have all rights to kick you  from YrN , Do you agree to take on this and accept the terms of the of the oath? Yes I do.


25. Extra comments: I know I know... I was in DOB but still peoples make mistakes right?

avatar
Dr. FeelGood
Non-Member
Posts : 9
View user profile

PostDr. FeelGood on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:26 am

Wannabe wrote:
That's not something bad. Why should I stop fighting with others? Everyone do this kind of things to just get more kills.


What is so bad about farming? Well that is not a true kills so that is a problem.


avatar
Aorra
Non-Member
Posts : 45
View user profile

PostAorra on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:50 am

AFK kills in Plazma Burst 2 don't count.

And when killing unarmed or typing person, it's not called farming, it's their problem, why tf are they typing mid game honestly. As we speak about unarmed kills, that's the fact of spawn, and it's the matter of luck. I have nothing against you ''farming'' even tho Unarmed and type kills aren't farming.
avatar
Wannabe
Official Member
Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWannabe on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:32 am

Black Anarchy wrote:So you admit that you did farm?

You just call it farming. If I'm playing till no one leaves and they fight then how you gonna call it farming? Also Whaat should I do? After 20 kills leave every match becouse someone like you may get pissed off becouse of this? Maybe ur just mad becouse still didn't get normal member becouse of kills kek.
avatar
Dr. FeelGood
Non-Member
Posts : 9
View user profile

PostDr. FeelGood on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:44 am

Wannabe wrote:
Aorra wrote:
Dr. FeelGood wrote:I remember you, You're the one who doesn't leave arena matches and keeps farming on guests.

Look dude i know you're skillful but i just saw you farming.

That's not something bad. Why should I stop fighting with others? Everyone do this kind of things to just get more kills.


What is so wrong about farming? well simple, Most of Your kills arent real.
avatar
Wannabe
Official Member
Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWannabe on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:52 am

Black Anarchy wrote:So you admit that you did farm?

your way of thinking everyone I know farms even your leader.

http://prntscr.com/des61n


This way everyone who's killing someone less skilled is a farmer. Your problem is in something else cuz I never seen someone tryharding like you cuz of something what do not exist.
avatar
Dr. FeelGood
Non-Member
Posts : 9
View user profile

PostDr. FeelGood on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:04 am

Wannabe wrote:
Black Anarchy wrote:So you admit that you did farm?

your way of thinking everyone I know farms even your leader.

http://prntscr.com/des61n


This way everyone who's killing someone less skilled is a farmer. Your problem is in something else cuz I never seen someone tryharding like you cuz of something what do not exist.


The applicant admits that he farms





Last edited by Dr. FeelGood on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Wannabe
Official Member
Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWannabe on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:14 am

Dr. FeelGood wrote:
Wannabe wrote:
Black Anarchy wrote:So you admit that you did farm?

your way of thinking everyone I know farms even your leader.

http://prntscr.com/des61n


This way everyone who's killing someone less skilled is a farmer. Your problem is in something else cuz I never seen someone tryharding like you cuz of something what do not exist.


The applicant admits that he farms





I admit that even you farm mr wannabe smart shit maker.
avatar
Dr. FeelGood
Non-Member
Posts : 9
View user profile

PostDr. FeelGood on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:19 am

http://prnt.sc/descan
By this image you can see that he will still deny that he farms.
avatar
Wannabe
Official Member
Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWannabe on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:07 am

Dr. FeelGood wrote:http://prnt.sc/descan
By this image you can see that he will still deny that he farms.


Becouse ur the one who calls it farming. Ur such a hypocrite m8 + you got a problem with me even if I don't know you.
avatar
Dr. FeelGood
Non-Member
Posts : 9
View user profile

PostDr. FeelGood on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:38 am

Wannabe wrote:
Dr. FeelGood wrote:http://prnt.sc/descan
By this image you can see that he will still deny that he farms.


Becouse ur the one who calls it farming. Ur such a hypocrite m8 + you got a problem with me even if I don't know you.
So you admit that you're a farmer?
And how can we be sure about your loyalty in the clan? You even kept calling me a kid in Pms:http://prnt.sc/detq15
You treated me as if im not even part of the clan (which im offended of):http://prnt.sc/detr1g
And obviously you're a random kid in this game: "Becouse ur the one who calls it farming. Ur such a hypocrite m8 + you got a problem with me even if I dont know you"

Based on that statement (which doesnt even make any sense) i can clearly predict that you're a kid/troll

Based on your behavior towards me, How can we be so sure that you will not act like this towards other players criticizing you?
Look dude this aint geno that is finding a member that is fully mature and good attitude.
But your actions can destroy YRN's reputation (which is a big threat on YRN).

If you really want to join yrn, dont farm and dont act like an autist in the street.
avatar
Wannabe
Official Member
Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWannabe on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:55 am

Dr. FeelGood wrote:
Wannabe wrote:
Dr. FeelGood wrote:http://prnt.sc/descan
By this image you can see that he will still deny that he farms.


Becouse ur the one who calls it farming. Ur such a hypocrite m8 + you got a problem with me even if I don't know you.
So you admit that you're a farmer?
And how can we be sure about your loyalty in the clan? You even kept calling me a kid in Pms:http://prnt.sc/detq15
You treated me as if im not even part of the clan (which im offended of):http://prnt.sc/detr1g
And obviously you're a random kid in this game: "Becouse ur the one who calls it farming. Ur such a hypocrite m8 + you got a problem with me even if I dont know you"

Based on that statement (which doesnt even make any sense) i can clearly predict that you're a kid/troll

Based on your behavior towards me, How can we be so sure that you will not act like this towards other players criticizing you?
Look dude this aint geno that is finding a member that is fully mature and good attitude.
But your actions can destroy YRN's reputation (which is a big threat on YRN).

If you really want to join yrn, dont farm and dont act like an autist in the street.



If you care sso much about yrn reputation then why don't you stop it? Cuz for now ur the only one who's doing this. Your acting is immature af and ur trying now to turn this like I'm the one who cries like you. You just posted some of screens from our "conversation" where you were trying to trigger me. Maybe next time try to trigger other applicants and we'll see how many peoples will join cuz of cancer like you. 




if you want to send screens in a part then I'm going to show how it all looks:

1. http://prntscr.com/deuhbi

2. http://prntscr.com/deuhfn

3. http://prntscr.com/deuhm3

4. http://prntscr.com/deuhqc

5. http://prntscr.com/deuhue

6. http://prntscr.com/deuhxf

7. http://prntscr.com/deui11

8. http://prntscr.com/deui4l

9. http://prntscr.com/deui9c

10. http://prntscr.com/deuigj

11. http://prntscr.com/deuinq

12. http://prntscr.com/deuirz

13. http://prntscr.com/deuivr

14. http://prntscr.com/deuizq

15. http://prntscr.com/deuj45

16. http://prntscr.com/deuje0

17. http://prntscr.com/deujid

18. http://prntscr.com/deujlf

why did I post it here? Becouse reality looks different when you read everything. Tbh if I would be ldr then I would kick person who makes drama cuz of shit like you.
avatar
Dr. FeelGood
Non-Member
Posts : 9
View user profile

PostDr. FeelGood on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:07 am

Keep Exposing yourself.
avatar
Wannabe
Official Member
Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWannabe on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:18 am

Dr. FeelGood wrote:Keep Exposing yourself.
  

I'm done with you. The only think I've done, I have exposed you. I don't have things to hide from yrn and that's kinda funny cuz even peoples from other clans called it cancerous. This isn't critique. It's called trashtalking/shittalking/lying/maaking dramas etc etc.

http://prntscr.com/deuqrh


For now I'll not answer on your questions "Dr. FeelMyCancer"
avatar
Dr. FeelGood
Non-Member
Posts : 9
View user profile

PostDr. FeelGood on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:18 am

Wannabe wrote:
Dr. FeelGood wrote:Keep Exposing yourself.
  

I'm done with you. The only think I've done, I have exposed you. I don't have things to hide from yrn and that's kinda funny cuz even peoples from other clans called it cancerous. This isn't critique. It's called trashtalking/shittalking/lying/maaking dramas etc etc.

http://prntscr.com/deuqrh

For every screenshot/part this is my answer.


For now I'll not answer on your questions "Dr. FeelMyCancer"


1)I just asked you if you farmed or not.

2)You kept calling me kid.

3)I didnt apply in yrn my clan merged with it, and i dont care if i reached top 100 or not.

4)You proved nothing there.

5)What is wrong about not leaving arena matches or other matches? well simple you're waiting for an opponent and farm at them and if the opponent is too good/ better than you, You will simply gtfo that match and find an empty one to farm again.

6)You kept calling me kid just because i criticize your behavior.

7)You said that i am not a "real" member of the clan (which turns me off).

8)I didnt actually called you an unskilled farmer there.

9)I did, Want proof? here:http://prnt.sc/descan.

10)IDC going on top 100, I cant even barely understand you there.

11)Look dude i dont want you leaving matches.

12)How can you say my words doesnt make sense?

13)How can you say that i am an ignorant?

14)I dont think that every word coming from my mouth is true, You kept using Logical Fallacies in our conversation.
15)I called you autistic and crazy because you're acting like one.

16)You proved nothing there again.

17)???

18) Again you proved that you're a farmer.

What reality are you talking about? This is the reality.
Not the reality you want
avatar
Red X
Administrator
Customize Profile : Lines
Posts : 359
View user profile

PostRed X on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:38 am

You guys are going off topic way too much stick to the application itself.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum