Zeid #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Zeid
Unofficial Member
Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZeid on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:16 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:  http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Zeid%20&id=1489769


2. Kills Count: 40 082


3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.57


4. Level Developer Rank: 0.45


5. Predicted Player Points Amount:  0.34


6. Total Time Playing Plazma Burst 2: Since 2012, i left a lot of times because personal things, i left in 2013-2015 and i started playing again in 2016


7. All Alternate Accounts (with profile links):http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ev1l&id=1693921, http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Hazard-&id=1658382, http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Magnumm&id=1649074
                                                             


8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: YRN; I left 3 times, first time i left because everyone did, Anarchy was leader then i left, 2nd time i left because it died again, so i left for itami, 3rd time (this year) because i quit pb2 for 2 months, Itami; Arthur and blank were starting shit and doing stupid things so i left, S1n; Not sure if it was a clan because it died in 2 days LOL.. 3T: I was kicked.


9. Why are you applying for YRN? i wanna remember the old days with my friends, YRN was one of the best clans in those days, Im not sure if YRN is like before but i wont leave if yrn changed, i just want to join my old clan, and first clan.


10. How can you benefit YRN? Skills, i cant call my self a god in pb2, because everyone loses once, but im skilled, im all around player, that means i can do everything, New ideas/Recruits, i have a lot of skilled friends,  so i can invite them here to apply and get new members, that means more activity.


10b. How will YRN benefit you? Not sure about this tbh, i just want to go back with my old friends and remember the old times


11. List some good/bad experiences in your most recent clan: My last clan was 3T, It was a very active clan,it was fun but a lot of shit happened there like insults, disrespecting, and the leader was inactive af.


11b. List some experiences you wish to have in YRN: Activity, respect between us, and  have fun


12. What YRN Members do you know? Everyone lmao


13. In your opinion what makes YRN different and/or better from other clans? It doesnt die easily like a lot of clans (Itami, S1n, 3T) Respect between members and not sure but activity


14. Most frequently played server and average ping: California: 185-10000000000000000000000000000000 ping


15. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Ev1l#8604


15b. How active will you be on Discord, YRN forums, and PB2? Im always active on discord/YRN and Pb2


16. What are your skills within PB2? Everything but i main Arena and sometimes when i have good days rails


17. Describe what kind of person you are: Agressive ( i meant insult everyone), quiet and friendly


18. What do you value more: Skill or Attitude? Skill


19. Country of Residence: Chile


20. Do you understand the recruitment process? Yes


21. Do you meet all requirements to join? Yes


22. By submitting this application, you understand that you must comply with all rules of YRN on the chat as well as the forums. You also understand that violation of said rules could result in the removal of you from the clan. Do you agree to these terms? Yes i agree


23. Extra comments:
avatar
Red X
Supreme Leader
Posts : 410
View user profile

PostRed X on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:01 pm

The times you left , you joined a clan. How can we a sure you won't do the same thing for the 4th time, what is going to stop you?
avatar
Zeid
Unofficial Member
Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZeid on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:10 pm

@Red X wrote:The times you left , you joined a clan. How can we a sure you won't do the same thing for the 4th time, what is going to stop you?
as i said before, i wont leave because i dont have any reasons to do that, just tell me, why would i leave? is there another clan that is better than yrn? be sure that i wont leave this time, the most possible reason to leave is quitting pb2.
SuperFrank1004
Council Member
Posts : 80
View user profile

PostSuperFrank1004 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Well im glad your trying to apply here....but couple of questions. All those times when you were out of a clan around this time why didn't you choose to apply earlier? Why do you think skill is more important than attitude? What do you think of me(personal question lol)? If yrn was in a situation where its dead like other clans you joined....what will you do..help grow it back or leave to join another clan?
avatar
Zeid
Unofficial Member
Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZeid on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:58 pm

@SuperFrank1004 wrote:Well im glad your trying to apply here....but couple of questions. All those times when you were out of a clan around this time why didn't you choose to apply earlier? Why do you think skill is more important than attitude? What do you think of me(personal question lol)? If yrn was in a situation where its dead like other clans you joined....what will you do..help grow it back or leave to join another clan?
I will be honest, i didnt apply earlier because im a solo player, i dont like to be in clans and those things, so i tried to play alone without a clan, then i was thinking about the old times, when yrn was lit, then i wanted to join again, my first serius clan, thats the reason wy i didnt apply earlier, and yeah i think skills is more important than attitude, the answer is obvious, we're talking about pb2 right? skills is an important thing to play it, i meant that attitude doesnt mater, because it does, i mean that skills matters more than that.
What i think of u? I think youre friendly, passive, and loyal, you was one of my best friends before Smile
If yrn dies, hmmmmm im not sure about this answer, the most possible answer is not leaving, i said before that i dont have any reasons to leave if i join it again, im applying to stay, not leaving, if it dies i will just wait and recruit ppl to do not let yrn die. but if everyone leaves, let's be honest, everyone would leave, includes u frank.
SuperFrank1004
Council Member
Posts : 80
View user profile

PostSuperFrank1004 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Thank you for answering.
avatar
fish
Administrator
Posts : 102
View user profile

Postfish on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 am

You've made a good application and i respect that you want to come back and have fun with us again and stuff.
No questions from me, at the momment. Good luck!

____________________________________________________________________
- fishy
avatar
Grim Reaper
Unofficial Member
Posts : 22
View user profile

PostGrim Reaper on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:30 pm

@Zeid wrote:I will be honest, i didnt apply earlier because im a solo player, i dont like to be in clans and those things...
So what makes u apply now, and exactly to the YRN?


@Zeid wrote:If yrn dies, hmmmmm im not sure about this answer, the most possible answer is not leaving, i said before that i dont have any reasons to leave if i join it again, im applying to stay, not leaving, if it dies i will just wait and recruit ppl to do not let yrn die. but if everyone leaves,  let's be honest, everyone would leave, includes u frank.
Why would that be "most possible answer"? As far as i remember 2 of 3 times u actually left because YRN died... i found it quite ironic, since, as i see it, it is "most impossible answer"
@Zeid wrote:8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: YRN; I left 3 times, first time i left because everyone did, Anarchy was leader then i left, 2nd time i left because it died again...
Furthermore, do not go concluding that everyone would leave if it dies, exactly cuz if everyone leaves it would die... if there are still at least 2 members active in the clan, clan will survive, and i have no intention of leaving whatsoever, not until i am the last one standing.
avatar
Zeid
Unofficial Member
Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZeid on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:12 pm

@Grim Reaper wrote:
@Zeid wrote:I will be honest, i didnt apply earlier because im a solo player, i dont like to be in clans and those things...
So what makes u apply now, and exactly to the YRN?


@Zeid wrote:If yrn dies, hmmmmm im not sure about this answer, the most possible answer is not leaving, i said before that i dont have any reasons to leave if i join it again, im applying to stay, not leaving, if it dies i will just wait and recruit ppl to do not let yrn die. but if everyone leaves,  let's be honest, everyone would leave, includes u frank.
Why would that be "most possible answer"? As far as i remember 2 of 3 times u actually left because YRN died... i found it quite ironic, since, as i see it, it is "most impossible answer"
@Zeid wrote:8. List all past clans and reasons for leaving them: YRN; I left 3 times, first time i left because everyone did, Anarchy was leader then i left, 2nd time i left because it died again...
Furthermore, do not go concluding that everyone would leave if it dies, exactly cuz if everyone leaves it would die... if there are still at least 2 members active in the clan, clan will survive, and i have no intention of leaving whatsoever, not until i am the last one standing.

As i said before, im applying now because i miss the old days with my first serius clan, thanks to this clan im one of the "best" arena players, i know a lot of people that was good with me in YRN, i dont know if that answer to your question, but i alrdy answered to that question, Check #9

First at all im talking about NOW, not the past, people can change u know? Yeah, i was unloyal, i accept it, but tell me, why would i leave now? theres no reason to leave, is there a solid reason to do it? if u found it ironic, ok is your way to think about me, but ppl changes, i changed and i wont leave for no reason.

When i left YRN for 1st reason is something personal, (when anarchy was leader) Why? i was in YRN because the ppl that was on it left, obi, josh (he was dead so obi was leading), Prothean, Rage,etc. then anarchy started leading for like 2 days and Trojan warrior or blank (i dont remember who tbh) as council, i was the only one that was a member, then i left, funny thing, when i left everyone cameback again.

Now, Extra comment: If you arent going to say something productive on my app, shut up, i dont even know if u was ASKING or CRITIZING my app, since the beggining, when u was an applicant you started critizing my app for no reason, trashtalking and shit, i know u just dont want me in, because the first thing that u did when u joined was this, trash talk about my answers on my app, now let me ask you something, why someone like u would be doing this? you arent productive, trashtalk for no reason and laughs at my app at YRN chat, why? no one knows, maybe u have mental problems or bipolarity, just saying.

k thats everything that i wanted to say. Smile


avatar
Grim Reaper
Unofficial Member
Posts : 22
View user profile

PostGrim Reaper on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:34 pm

@Zeid wrote:As i said before, im applying now because i miss the old days with my first serius clan, thanks to this clan im one of the "best" arena players, i know a lot of people that was good with me in YRN, i dont know if that answer to your question, but i alrdy answered to that question, Check #9
As far as i recall my question wasn't "why are u applying to yrn"... I wanted to know "why NOW"... Why didn't ya apply month ago, or why didn't ya w8 1 more month to apply? Anyhow if u feel like my questions are totally irrelevant than i suggest u to just ignore them in the future starting now...


@Zeid wrote:Now, Extra comment: If you arent going to say something productive on my app, shut up, i dont even know if u was ASKING or CRITIZING my app, since the beggining, when u was an applicant you started critizing my app for no reason, trashtalking and shit, i know u just dont want me in, because the first thing that u did when u joined was this, trash talk about my answers on my app, now let me ask you something, why someone like u would be doing this? you arent productive, trashtalk for no reason and laughs at my app at YRN chat, why? no one knows, maybe u have mental problems or bipolarity, just saying.
I am so sorry that u feel that my questions were overly irrelevant, but there is no helping it, as i said, u can ignore them, if u think that is what u should do.. In a way asking is sort of criticizing, since when u ask smby a question to explain ya smth in a greater detail u actually criticized them by telling them that they failed to explain it right from the first time... I am so sry i commented ur app in public chat... i didn't even think u could take it as trashtalking, i had no intention to do so... Sorry m8, i didn't though of ur feelings and that u can take it in a bad way... tho in the future i would suggest ya to not jump to the conclusions as fast as u did now, and to, at least, show some decent amount of respect when talking to smby.. insulting and calling names ain't the way.
avatar
Zeid
Unofficial Member
Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZeid on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:03 pm

@Grim Reaper wrote:
@Zeid wrote:As i said before, im applying now because i miss the old days with my first serius clan, thanks to this clan im one of the "best" arena players, i know a lot of people that was good with me in YRN, i dont know if that answer to your question, but i alrdy answered to that question, Check #9
As far as i recall my question wasn't "why are u applying to yrn"... I wanted to know "why NOW"... Why didn't ya apply month ago, or why didn't ya w8 1 more month to apply? Anyhow if u feel like my questions are totally irrelevant than i suggest u to just ignore them in the future starting now...


@Zeid wrote:Now, Extra comment: If you arent going to say something productive on my app, shut up, i dont even know if u was ASKING or CRITIZING my app, since the beggining, when u was an applicant you started critizing my app for no reason, trashtalking and shit, i know u just dont want me in, because the first thing that u did when u joined was this, trash talk about my answers on my app, now let me ask you something, why someone like u would be doing this? you arent productive, trashtalk for no reason and laughs at my app at YRN chat, why? no one knows, maybe u have mental problems or bipolarity, just saying.
I am so sorry that u feel that my questions were overly irrelevant, but there is no helping it, as i said, u can ignore them, if u think that is what u should do.. In a way asking is sort of criticizing, since when u ask smby a question to explain ya smth in a greater detail u actually criticized them by telling them that they failed to explain it right from the first time... I am so sry i commented ur app in public chat... i didn't even think u could take it as trashtalking, i had no intention to do so... Sorry m8, i didn't though of ur feelings and that u can take it in a bad way... tho in the future i would suggest ya to not jump to the conclusions as fast as u did now, and to, at least, show some decent amount of respect when talking to smby.. insulting and calling names ain't the way.

-i already answered to that, check frank's question and my answer. "i didnt apply earlier because im a solo player, i dont like to be in clans and those things, so i tried to play alone without a clan, then i was thinking about the old times, when yrn was lit, then i wanted to join again, my first serius clan, so thats the reason why i didnt apply earlier" Btw thats what i answered to frank

-Sorry for acting like that with u, sometimes im agressive, i just dont like when people talks like that about me in public like u did with my app.
avatar
Grim Reaper
Unofficial Member
Posts : 22
View user profile

PostGrim Reaper on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:13 pm

@Zeid wrote:-i already answered to that, check frank's question and my answer. "i didnt apply earlier because im a solo player, i dont like to be in clans and those things, so i tried to play alone without a clan, then i was thinking about the old times, when yrn was lit, then i wanted to join again, my first serius clan, so thats the reason why i didnt apply earlier" Btw thats what i answered to frank
Hmmm... As far as i see it u explained us why u didn't apply earlier, tho why now? why not for like seven years?


@Zeid wrote:-Sorry for acting like that with u, sometimes im agressive, i just dont like when people talks like that about me in public like u did with my app.
Ye, my bad, sry... won't happen again...
avatar
Zeid
Unofficial Member
Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZeid on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:12 am

@Grim Reaper wrote:
@Zeid wrote:-i already answered to that, check frank's question and my answer. "i didnt apply earlier because im a solo player, i dont like to be in clans and those things, so i tried to play alone without a clan, then i was thinking about the old times, when yrn was lit, then i wanted to join again, my first serius clan, so thats the reason why i didnt apply earlier" Btw thats what i answered to frank
Hmmm... As far as i see it u explained us why u didn't apply earlier, tho why now? why not for like seven years?


@Zeid wrote:-Sorry for acting like that with u, sometimes im agressive, i just dont like when people talks like that about me in public like u did with my app.
Ye, my bad, sry... won't happen again...

-Im applying now because i was thinking about it and i think this was the correct moment to apply, because as i said before, i didnt like clans before because a lot of them dies, then i started thinking about the past and i wanted to apply as soon as possible
-Ok, theres no problem .
avatar
fish
Administrator
Posts : 102
View user profile

Postfish on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:00 pm

[Application Accepted]

~~~~~~~~~~



20-19

~~~~~~~~~~



20-9

~~~~~~~~~~

Total Score: 39/40

~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome back to YRN ! Hope you have fun with us ! Smile

____________________________________________________________________
- fishy
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum